Children of all ages fill the lists of the gifts they want with tablets, cell phones, things to wear and other technological gifts. But it is important to find a balance so that today’s children, so connected to technology, also enjoy other activities that do not involve technology. The end of the year holidays is a great opportunity to return to certain basic childhood เล่นสล็อต games that foster communication and social relationships.
Ideas for a list of gifts with little technology:
– Traditional toys are still superior to technological toys for children’s language development. For example, when toys talk, parents talk less – and, therefore, children vocalize less. Blocks, dolls, musical instruments, cars, trains, games to fit in and other low-tech games make children — and parents — talk, sing, ทดลองเล่นสล็อต and interact more. These help foster basic communication skills.
– Books are always an excellent gift, and sharing the joy of reading is a gift for a lifetime.
– For babies and toddlers: Textures that invite you to play are ideal, as are multicoloured boards and illustrated books.
– For children who are learning to read: Get books appropriate to their level of knowledge to facilitate emerging literacy.
– For older children: Look for a chapter book or a series of books that is interesting. Family members can take turns reading the chapters out loud. This may be the beginning of a family book club.
– Board, card and question-based gamesare very fun to play as a family. These games make everyone talk and laugh and create many beautiful memories. There are games for all ages. And what better time than winter to set up family nights to encourage conversation, connections — and fun!
– Costumes and otherclothing accessoriesallow children to use their imagination and encourage creativity. Children’s language skills increase when they invent dialogues, tell stories, sing and take turns.
– Outdoor play toys, such as balls, sledges, jump ties and playground games promote running, jumping, sports and other types of active games. Physical activity and movement prepare children for learning.
– Puzzles- ranging from basic options for young children to complex ones for the whole family to try to assemble as a team – stimulate conversation, encourage analytical skills, problem-solving and others.
– The provisions of items for cookingcan be fun gifts for children of all ages. Involving young children in the preparation of new foods offers a great opportunity for conversation and language development, including to talk about likes and dislikes, flavours, textures and more. For older children, cooking together provides the perfect environment to strengthen family ties. Following the recipe steps also helps foster reading and comprehension skills, planning, organization, determining sequences and following instructions.
– Tickets or tickets for shows designed for children, sporting events and other functionsare wonderful gifts, as they allow parents and children to enjoy special activities together. These excursions promote family relationships, conversation and union. In addition, memberships for zoos, museums or aquariums are also very good gifts to enjoy as a family!
Of course, technology gifts will remain on the shopping list every year — it’s the reality of being grown in today’s world. Parents can help children balance online activities with everyone else. If you give your child a gift of technology, take the opportunity to establish certain basic rules and create a media consumption plan for your family.…